[Fredslist] PROMO: LittleBytesOfTheBigApple.com UPDATE

The Crown View, Inc. info at thecrownview.com
Fri Oct 31 10:47:05 EDT 2008

Happy Fall, Halloween and Election Day!

The new blog is finally up and running.  ( www.bigapple.typepad.com )
Hosted by Typepad, it is far more interactive, allowing for comments
and rss-feeds.  We’ll be posting more regularly now with recurring
features, and we wanted to remind you that the blog is open for your
contributions and to thank those of you who have submitted your
fantastic New York stories and photos.

We’ll start posting the fifth video tour (which we shot a year ago)
at some point this winter after one of us finishes drafting his next
novel and the other returns from her trip to Africa.  In the
meantime, you can find timely videos from the archives on the home
page ( www.LittleBytesOfTheBigApple.com ).

Our featured video this week deals with the current financial
crisis:  What beloved statue in New York City was an artist’s
response to the stock market crash of 1987?  Meant to symbolize” the
strength, power and hope of the American people for the future,”
it’s one of the most rubbed statues in the Big Apple.

Visit www.LittleBytesOfTheBigApple.com for a dose of hope.

All our best,
Robert and Cayce
www.LittleBytesOfTheBigApple.com