[Fredslist] {Promo}T'IS THE SEASON----YOU THINK IT WE INK IT!!!! THINK GREEN WE HVE IT

Jill Goldstein imprintdesigns at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:33:18 EDT 2008

T'is the season to get you name out in lights
T'is the season to reach out to people
T'is the season to reach old & new friends

We have a full collection of cards, calendars, and  gifts for all the holidays that are coming up, weather it's Thanksgiving, or the Holidays we have them all.

We at !mpr!nt Designs can help you with ALL your holiday needs, Cards or Promos or Gifts we can do it.
We are your full service Printer & Promo Company

You can see our wide selections at your leisure right on line at  www.checkernet.com, ,www.carlsoncraft.com, look for the holiday card albums, and  www.holidaycardwebsite.com/imprintdesigns, and we even have a line of Recycled Papers for those of you who want to want to keep green for the season.

Remember the early bird catches the worm so why don't you be that early bird.

Jill M. Goldstein
!MPR!NT Designs
You think it, we ink it!
718-479-3620
917-442-1629JGoldstein at imprint-designs.com

When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today