[Fredslist] Promo: who in the world is Adrian Miller

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Oct 31 07:23:35 EDT 2008

The Blatant Truth...Business Un-usual:  virtual networking call being
held on 11/24. Just a few slots remaining. Interested?

Who in the World is Adrian Miller:

Sales Team Training
Individual Sales Training/Sales Process Coaching
Sales Strategy
Rainmaking Roundtables (lawyers, accountants)
Sales/Marketing Integration

20 years; quantitative results; flexible schedule and rates;
guaranteed fun

Happy Halloween.
A.

PS    The salesperson's biggest obstacle is inertia on the part of
their prospects. The devil I know is better than the devil I don't
and all that.
Persistence, coupled with an honest value proposition that equates to
an "improvement" in the prospect's situation, can help to eliminate
that.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"