[Fredslist] Gotham in July

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Wed Oct 29 22:23:38 EDT 2008

As you know, the Friars Club is closed for three weeks in July. We are
looking for a venue for our lunches during those weeks. As event
chairman I am asking for suggestions from our members before making a
decision. Ideally, the location should be between 3rd and 6th ave and
45th to 55th street. It should have a private room. A screened off area
is not good as it does not keep out the noise of the other diners. The
lunch should include a salad, choice of two entrees, dessert, coffee,
iced tea and soft drinks. Maximum price must be $45. per person ALL
INCLUSIVE. If you have a suggestion, or know of a restaurant that will
cater to our needs, please let me know. We will be making a decision
within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks