[Fredslist] *** Extremely Important *** Please Read ***

pnapolitano at vzw.blackberry.net pnapolitano at vzw.blackberry.net
Wed Oct 29 23:00:19 EDT 2008

Many of you may have read about the Facebook account hijacking that many Gotham members were affected by this week. It came as a strangely worded invitation from another Gotham member to check out an attached video link. It appeared to be benign except for the re-mailing of itself to my contacts.

Well, it wasn't benign. Somehow it got my Facebook password, which also is my Paypal password. Then these hackers attacked my bank account and took out a few thousand dollars today before I caught it. You must consider that any account you own that uses the same password as your Facebook account is compromised. Act quickly and change your passwords.

Paypal is crediting my account for the money that was stolen, but it will be 2 to 3 weeks.

Paul

Paul Napolitano
Director, Environmental Division
Alexander Wall Corporation