[Fredslist] GOTHAM FILM FESTIVAL!

The Crown View, Inc. info at thecrownview.com
Wed Oct 29 10:39:33 EDT 2008

Many people said they hadn't heard...

Announcing the First Gotham Film Festival.

Spend an evening with your fellow Gothamites watching great unknown
films.

We need your films, your family's films, your friend's films. Your
friend's friends films.

Spread the word.

We're looking for original Animation, Documentary, Narrative, Shorts
--we
want to see it ALL! Old or new, look in those closets and boxes.

This is the big break you've been waiting for.

Don't be left out.

DEADLINE EXTENDED!

Submit all films by November 10, 2008 to:

Cayce Crown
Producer/Videographer

send a link, messenger or send in the mail:

The Crown View, Inc.
314 West 19th Street
Suite GA
New York, NY 10011
646.452.3595
info at thecrownview.com
http://www.thecrownview.com

Please email or call with any questions.