[Fredslist] Jan.12 Meeting on Ethical Responsibilities of Experts

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 11:44:43 EDT 2008

Fellow Experts:  Lew Tesser, a lawyer who is an expert on professional ethics, has agreed to lead our discussion on this topic at our Jan.12 meeting.  The general topic will focus on the professional responsibilities of the expert and ways the expert can be "tripped up" or impeached either in depositions or at trial.  Would you each send me any specific questions related to the category of ethics that you would like to be sure we cover in this discussion.  As usual, your "war stories" about ethical issues will also be helpful to our discussion.  Thanks,  Gerry

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G