[Fredslist] RE: [Fredslist) Dog Breeder-off of the internet

Susan Sajiun Susan.Sajiun at Hubinternational.com
Sat Oct 25 09:46:51 EDT 2008

So do we! Does anyone have a negative on buying a dog from a breeder on the internet? We are meeting with them and will have a contract etc.. Thx!

-----Original Message-----
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence at americanlandservices.com>
To: "fredslist at gothamnetworking.com" <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Sent: 10/24/08 8:11 AM
Subject: [Fredslist] Dog Breeder- Havanese?

This is for a client:

We want to buy a dog (a Havenese) and need to find a good breeder. Perhaps
somebody you know might be able to recommend a good breeder. Thanks for your
help.

Marc Lawrence
Senior VP, Managing Director
American Land Services
w 212.239.6531
c 917.204.5363
e  <mailto:mlawrence at americanlandservices.com>
mlawrence at americanlandservices.com

Confidentiality Notice:
-----------------------
This Electronic message, together with its attachments,
if any, is intended to be viewed only by the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, protected health information and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited without our prior
permission. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or if you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the
original message and any copies of it from your computer
system.