[Fredslist] Dr. Andrea Gould for "Women in Transition " at Hofstra, Saturday November 1st

Andrea Gould dragould at lucidlearning.com
Fri Oct 24 18:14:17 EDT 2008

Change and transition force us to leave our comfort zones behind as we
explore life's kaleidoscopic challenges and possibilities. How we perceive
this nuanced and mysterious time determines how we proceed through it.

I will be leading a special, dynamic, interactive workshop for women over 50
in transition at Hofstra University on Saturday, November 1st.  Participants
will explore the life transition on their own horizon sand learn how to
graciously rise to their challenge.  It promises to be a nurturing and
enlightening day for all.

To register or for more information, visit ce.hofstra.edu or call
(516)463-7800

Presented in cooperation with The Transition Network-Long Island Chapter
(thetransitionnetwork.org <http://www.thetransitionnetwork.org> ).

Members of The Transition Network receive a $10 discount. Please call (516)
463-7800 to register
Andrea S. Gould, Ph. D.
President, Lucid Learning Systems, Inc.
dragould at lucidlearning.com