[Fredslist] [PROMO] Your weekly infusion of PlanetThoughts: Love your Planet... Know your Planet

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri Oct 24 17:28:34 EDT 2008

OK, you know the drill.  First of all,  <http://www.planetthoughts.org> you
can vote (please do if you have 15 seconds; see the right margin "Quick
Poll") on how long you think we have before the Peak Oil hits us big time,
and you can see the results of all the past polls
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/?pg=surveys/Index> .  If you want to know
what Peak Oil is, just read some of the articles in our Peak Oil/Black
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/?pg=pt/ManagePT&evt=8> Gold series.

There are a number of philosophical/scientific pieces, such as one by
big-picture  <http://www.planetthoughts.org/?pg=pt/Whole&qid=2514> thinker
Paul Chefurka with an attached
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/?pg=vid/ShowVideo&qid=2514> video from TED.

Well, I don't want to show you where all the good stuff is... half the fun
is finding it for yourself.  Only you know what you really need and want to
know about.

Have a good week!

David Alexander
Opal Computing
(718) 343-4054
http://www.opalcomputing.com <http://www.opalcomputing.com/>

    Now! Visit http://www.PlanetThoughts.org
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/>  to
    raise your awareness, discuss, and act on the
    current crises in the planet's environment

The Science and Art of Software Systems
Quality and innovation since 1986