[Fredslist] Promo: What's Going On

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Oct 24 06:05:24 EDT 2008

What's Going On With Adrian Miller:

New book on Customer Service coming out in approx. one month

New business being launched in approx. one month (internet based,
membership-driven, bridging people and business)---stay tuned.

Presentations this month:

New York Country Medical Society
Rockland Country Women's Business Association
The Marketing Event: 2008 (SMPA)
NY Expo (Javits)
Women in Film & TV (thank you Thea Kerman)
Attorney/Accountant Professional Roundtable
Direct Marketing Club of NY

Are you involved in an association that brings in speakers?  Wanna
chat about some of the programs that I do? They're all top ranked and
customized for your specific group.

Have a great weekend.

Signing off from Minnesota,

Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"