[Fredslist] Dr. Andrea Gould Delivers an Inspiring and Powerful Seminar on Change and Transition

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearstaffing.com
Thu Oct 23 14:53:52 EDT 2008

Andrea Gould provided a forum for reflection at her seminar on Change and
Transition.  Her knowledge was communicated and received in such a
easy-to-understand manner.  The CD "The Path of Change" is an illuminating
gift that she shared with us all.  However, the true gift is Andrea.  There
isn't a seminar that I would miss of Andrea's.  I am looking forward to a
Dr. Andrea Gould Gotham series!!  Best, Deidre

Deidre Siegel
PEAR Staffing
3 Crossways Park Drive West
Woodbury, New York  11797