[Fredslist] Fwd: Cigar Dinner

David Stein David at Automatic-mail.com
Thu Oct 23 10:23:55 EDT 2008

My Fellow Cigar Smokers,

There is a great cigar dinner coming up on November 17th.  I was at
the last one and the food and cigars were great as was the
networking.  Unfortunately I am not able to attend but I suggest that
not stop you.

Happy Puffing,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971

Begin forwarded message: