[Fredslist] A complimentary on-line education on finance for business owners

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Wed Oct 22 11:24:12 EDT 2008

Dear Tribal Members,

I am a certified counselor with the Maestro Business Academy.  November 11
at 6:00 - 7:00 pm they are doing a one hour education on financial
fundamentals for business owners.  With Maestro's permission, I am extending
a complimentary no obligation invitation to join them on-line live to
participate and learn some new information.  All you need is a headset with
a mic and a computer to participate.  RSVP me in order to receive the link
and password to participate.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw