[Fredslist] Need 1 used tire, good condition- where to find?

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 00:11:23 EDT 2008

Hello all,

    One of my front tires has a boo-boo and won't pass  inspection.  The
tires are fairly new and it seems wasteful to buy 2 new  ones.  In CA we used to
replace one as long as it matched up with the  others on the car.  Any sources
in NYC for used tires in good  condition?  The type I have is a Dunlop Sport
R2, size 195 65/R15, so I  either need one of those or something comparable.

   Thanks so much!

Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator