[Fredslist] Need an expert in Internet Advertising for a client

Ira R. Hecht ihecht at internetlawny.com
Tue Oct 21 14:55:09 EDT 2008

I have a client that wants to use the Internet for advertising but has a
need to limit the geographic exposure of the ads to specific states.   If
you can help my client, please contact me via e-mail. :)

Best regards,

Ira R. Hecht
Ira R. Hecht, P.C.

Attorney at Law
123 Lincoln Road East

Plainview, NY 11803
V   516.942.5010

F    516.932.0928
C   516.965.0071
ihecht at internetlawny.com <mailto:ihecht at internetlawny.com
<blocked::mailto:ihecht at internetlawny.com> >
www.internetlawny.com

If any tax advice is contained in this communication or attachments, it is
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding tax related penalties under federal, state, or local law.  This
message from the law firm of Ira R. Hecht, P.C., may contain confidential or
privileged information.

If you received this transmission in error, please call us immediately at
(516) 942-5010 or contact us by E-mail at ihecht at internetlawny.com.
Disclosure or use of any part of this message by persons other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.

Checked by AVG.
7:01 PM