[Fredslist] BRYAN MCPHERSON added to our "Celebrating Belushi" Event on Saturday the 1st of November

Right Turn INFO info at right-turn.org
Mon Oct 20 19:17:51 EDT 2008

GOOD NEWS!!
We are pleased to announce that BRYAN MCPHERSON will be joining us at our 3rd Annual Celebrating John Belushi Event ... an evening of comedy and blues.
Come out and join us for a GREAT evening ... and all to support our most important cause! Please help us help someone struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
WHEN:
Saturday, November 1st ... Doors @ 7pm, Show @ 7:30pm
WHERE:
Regent Theatre, 7 Medford St, Arlington Center, MA, 02474
HOW:
Tickets are $25- and can be purchased at The Regent Theatre Box Office or online at www.regenttheatre.com
WHO:
Comedians MIKE PRIOR and TONY V ... Hosted by Comedian JACK LYNCH ... Music provided by THE RIGHT TURN ORCHESTRA ... Special Appearances by JUDY BELUSHI PISANO and BUNNY LAKE ... and don't forget ... BRYAN MCPHERSON