[Fredslist] Wedding Photog Needed

Mitchell D. Bernstein MBernstein at MOSESSINGER.COM
Mon Oct 20 17:15:17 EDT 2008

A couple of weeks ago I sent around an email asking for suggestions for
restaurants in/near Central Park for a good friend to hold a small
wedding.  THANK YOU ALL for the great suggestions!!

A few of you mentioned the services of a photographer (whether of
yourself of someone else).  At the time, my friends were not in need of
a photographer and I did not forward any of those referrals.  In an
effort to empty my overflowing inbox a tad, I deleted those emails.
Now, of course, my altar-bound friends would like some photographer
suggestions, so I am reaching out to Gotham once again.

This wedding will be a small affair on Saturday Nov. 22nd.  Weather
permitting, the ceremony will be in Central Park at the Conservancy (if
lousy weather, the ceremony will be indoors at BLT Fish, the restaurant
they ultimately chose).  They are only looking to photograph the
ceremony, leaving the party pics to the skills (?) of those of us in
attendance.

So, all suggestions, once again, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Mitch.

Direct: 212.554.7868
Moses & Singer LLP