[Fredslist] digital advertising at Manhattan and Tri-state area movie theaters

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Mon Oct 20 12:31:41 EDT 2008

Dear Gothamites,

We are reviewing costs to buy digital spots (not slides) for one our
clients a Broadway show who has a small budget but would like to
advertise in the movie theater in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Rockland
and Westchester and NJ commuter towns.

If you sell these spots or know the theater groups who do then we would
greatly appreciate your help. We prefer to go through the theater owners
directly and not through an agency if possible.

Thank you for your kind assistance,

Robert Esposito

Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.

robert at barterluxury.com