[Fredslist] Free Tickets to Capture Now (Off-Bway)

Marcus Goldhaber marcusgoldhaber at mac.com
Sat Oct 18 10:21:07 EDT 2008

Hi Gotham,

    I would like to pass along this opportunity to see a fantastic play,
called Capture Now at The Bleecker Street Theatre.  They are currently in
previews and having several press performances over the next week.  The
offer is below and only requires you to RSVP.  Capture Now is filled with
laughter and is based on a beautiful relationship between older and younger
brother.  Josh Jonas is an incredible story teller and gives a most
excellent performance, portraying nearly 15 different characters throughout
the play.

Enjoy the show!
Marcus

www.marcusgoldhaber.com
Stop by on your way home...
(BRAND NEW DESIGN)

Special invitation to see the new play, ³CAPTURE NOW²!

We are thrilled to be able to invite you see our new play,
³Capture Now²
AS OUR GUEST
at selected performances over the next week!

Written and performed by Josh Jonas, directed by Larry Moss (The Syringa
Tree) and set on Long Island, CAPTURE NOW is a unique coming-of-age story
about teenage Elijah and his little brother Ace, who learn from each other
what it means to be cool, who they would die for, and how rock 'n' roll can
humanize even the youngest of souls.

Capture Now is now in previews at (opening night October 22, 2008):
The Theaters at 45 Bleecker Street (downstairs)
45 Bleecker Street, New York, NY 10012

We would like to offer you a pair of tickets to any of the following press
performances of Capture Now:
Saturday, 10/18 at 3pm & 8pm (please RSVP no later than 2 hrs before the
performance)
Sunday, 10/19 at 3pm & 7pm
Tues, 10/21 at 8pm
Fri, 10/24 at 8pm

Please rsvp no later than 24 hours in advance to
beth at lavieproductionsllc.com. Please reserve your tickets SOON! Seats are
available on a first come first serve basis.

And, if you can¹t make it to these performances, we can also offer you a
SPECIAL DISCOUNT for performances 10/25 through 11/4 (Tuesday). Full priced
tickets are priced at $56.50*, but we would like to offer you a discounted
price of $26.50* on these dates. (* includes $1.50 facility fee)

Just use this code:  CNLAVIE3 you can order tickets at www.telecharge.com
<http://www.telecharge.com/> , by calling 212.239.6200, or at the box office
at 45 Bleecker Street, open noon ­ 8pm every day.

Our performance schedule is as follows:
Tues 8pm
Wed 8pm
Thurs 8pm
Fri 8pm
Sat 3pm & 8pm
Sun 3pm & 7pm

Thank you! Look forward to seeing you at the theater!

R Erin Craig

La Vie Productions LLC

General Manager / Producer