[Fredslist] Promo: Business Dispute Resolution -- Arbitration and Mediation

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Fri Oct 17 15:44:28 EDT 2008

I help entrepreneurs, professionals, and companies who have been stung
personally, professionally, and financially by a painful business dispute,
often at the hands of a partner, contractor, vendor, associate, or other
affiliate.  My practice is dedicated to resolving clients' business disputes
creatively through arbitration, mediation, or settlement negotiation to
achieve success and peace of mind.

In addition to representation of clients in my business dispute resolution
law practice, I devote significant efforts to my service as a professional
neutral commercial arbitrator for several major forums and as a private
professional neutral commercial mediator.  As an arbitrator, I hear and
adjudicate business dispute cases, rendering binding Orders and Awards that
are legally enforceable in court.  As a mediator, I facilitate consensual
resolution of business disputes, resulting in the parties' written
settlement agreement.  In each of my capacities, I handle conflict
management in the context of business dispute resolution.

Arbitrator, National Commercial Panel of Neutrals, American Arbitration
Association, 2002 - present

Arbitrator, Commercial Panel of Neutrals, International Centre for Dispute
Resolution, 2004 - present

Arbitrator, Commercial Panel of Neutrals, National Arbitration Forum, 1999 -
present

Mediator, Panel of Neutrals, National Arbitration Forum, 2006 - present

Private Mediator (non-forum; including advance-designated mediator in
corporate, partnership, and LLC entity creation agreements)

Free initial consultation for any Gotham member, or friend of Gotham member.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd., Suite 400

Uniondale, New York  11553

Ph: 516-229-2360   Fax: 516-229-2361

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution

Arbitrator/Mediator

David at BizLawNY.com

http://www.BizLawNY.com

See my LinkedIn profile: