[Fredslist] Save The Date-Next Diversity Lunch-November 11, 2008

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Thu Oct 16 19:37:34 EDT 2008

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

Gotham Diversity Group’s next luncheon will take place at the

Friar's Club on Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 from 12:30 – 2 pm.

We would love to get as many guests as we can to take part in our

exciting group. When inviting guests please keep the following in

mind:

We are a non-compete group. In order to save embarrassment to a

member or guest, please provide the guest’s name, occupation,

company name, website, and email address BEFORE you invite them. I

will check out the information and make sure that there is no

conflict.

All guests must pay online in advance. If you have a last minute

guest (without a conflict) please let me know and I will make

arrangements.

Our fee is $40 for lunch, and all non-member attendees must pre-

register (no walk-ins, no cancellations, and no refunds).  We’ve

made signing up easy by allowing guests to register and pay on-

line.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on “Events” -

"November 11th,  2008” – 12:30 pm Diversity Group” - then follow the
prompts to

“Pay Online”.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Jack

GC-Diversity Group

Jack Halpern, CEO