[Fredslist] Help: Graduate School in London

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Thu Oct 16 21:01:38 EDT 2008

Hi:

My son is applying to graduate school in London.

I am wondering if anyone has any insights into the application and
selection process in London. For instance, they do not require GREs
and the essay seems very obtuse with no word limits, etc.

If anyone went through this process themselves or with their own
student, please connect with me.

Thanks
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"