[Fredslist] Contractor Legal Help Needed

Punit punitc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:38:48 EDT 2008

Dear Mighty Gotham Networking,

I have a friend who recently hired a contractor to renovate her
apartment but he hasn't abided to his end of the contract leaving much
of the work incomplete.  I recommend to her to take some level of
legal action against him but not being a lawyer did not want to give
her any misinformation.  Possibly something as simple as a stern
letter from a lawyer may get the contractor to start behaving.  If
this is your area of legal expertise please email me at
PunitC at gmail.com and I will forward the info to her.

--
Punit Chhabra
PunitC at gmail.com