[Fredslist] Residential Lease Sought

Paul Lieberman Paul.Lieberman at netsoft-usa.com
Tue Oct 14 14:58:38 EDT 2008

My 86 year old mom currently residing in California, can't live on her own anymore. My wife and I have decided to have her move in with us on Long Island as soon as possible.

We're looking to enter into a multi-year lease of a very nice, three bedroom with den, "mother-daughter" single family home, preferably in Eastern Nassau or Western Suffolk County. A separate ground floor entrance to the sectioned off "apartment" would be ideal.

Should any Gothemites know of someone who has a property fitting the above profile, I'd appreciate your pointing them my direction.

Realtors who specialize in this kind of living arrangement may also respond to me through my wife, Joan.  Joan can be reached at (631) 456-2952.

Many thanks,

Paul Lieberman
(646) 763-7928