[Fredslist] Gotham Profile-Gail Koelln

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:00:46 EDT 2008

Not enough good things can be said about Gail Koelln.

Gail and I have worked together for 10 years and I have seen her raise
a lot of money for the arts.  I have also watched her passion for the
environment become her dream. If her business is slow, now is the time
to stand behind our fellow Gothamite.  Please tell all the boards of
directors and executive directors at not for profits about Gail - she
will not disappoint.

Happy Networking

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971