[Fredslist] Looking for a new internist ...

Susan Spelman ss at spelmanstrategic.com
Tue Oct 14 12:10:44 EDT 2008

GET YOUR MAGIC WANDS READY ..... THIS ONE SHOULD BE EASY.

My internist is up at Cornell - New York Hospital and, of course has
access to all that world-class expertise.  Great guy, too.  With him 7
or 8 years now .... Total respect for his medicine.

BUT I'm not getting phone calls returned by his staff.  Just want my
annual physical.  Very frustrated.

That said ... since I'm in the Village, maybe it's time to switch to
someone with an NYU connection.

Requirements:
	•  Accessibility.
	•  Senior level.
	•  Top flight diagnostician.
	•  Takes Oxford.
	•  Good guy/woman
	•  Responsive support staff.

Doesn't seem so tough an assignment ....

I have total faith that you'll come through. I'm looking for someone
you're raving (happy) about.  Seriously.

In advance, thank you one and all.

Susan

Susan Spelman

Spelman Strategic Communications