[Fredslist] Fw: About that football game this coming Saturday....

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Oct 13 14:08:02 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, due to our guy's injuries (see below) our "Tailgate" this
Saturday at Syosset has been postponed.  Wishing Harlan a quick recovery
from his injuries!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 10/13/2008 02:04 PM -----

             "David Abeshouse"
             <davidlaw at optonli
             ne.net>                                                    To
                                       "Fred Klein" <fklein at legal.org>,
             10/13/2008 01:47          "Nancy D. Schess, Esq."
             PM                        <nschess at kleinzelman.com>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       About that football game this
                                       coming Saturday....

Fred & Nancy:

In the interest of full disclosure, and since you’ve been so nice about
promoting the Oct. 18 East Meadow varsity football game at Syosset:

I should let you know that it looks like my son, Harlan, won’t be playing
that game, and at present he’s somewhat doubtful for the game after that,
as well – we’re hoping that he’ll be able to play one or two more games at
the end of this season.  Here’s what happened, in brief.

He’s a two-way (offensive and defensive) lineman, and plays hard.  In the
game two weeks ago, he suffered a minor concussion and a mildly broken
nose.  No big deal, really.  Then, in last week’s game, he either pulled a
ligament in his right thumb or broke a small bone between his right thumb
and wrist – the orthopedist wasn’t sure, but protectively put a
thumb-to-forearm cast on, so that he could play (it was covered with
padding to protect the opponents).  Again, nothing to write home about.
But in this weekend’s game, he fractured his tailbone while tackling a
player (6 hours in Winthrop Hospital’s ER Sat. eve confirmed this, via
x-rays and CT-scans).  He’s having trouble walking, sitting, etc. and won’t
be in any shape to play for the immediate future.

So, it’d have been fun to have Gothamites cheering him on, but he’ll be
sidelined this weekend.  I’ll still look forward to seeing whoever shows
up, but I did want there to be full disclosure about his status.  Syosset
High School is located at 70 SouthWoods Road, 11791 (south of Rt. 25A
Northern Blvd. and Cold Spring Road; north of the LIRR tracks,
Syosset-Woodbury Road, and Jericho Tpke.; east of Berry Hill Road-Jackson
Ave.; and west of Rt. 108 Harbor Road).

Best regards,

David

David J. Abeshouse
Law Office of David Abeshouse
50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd., Suite 400
Uniondale, New York  11553
Ph: 516-229-2360   Fax: 516-229-2361
Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
Arbitrator/Mediator
David at BizLawNY.com
http://www.BizLawNY.com

See my LinkedIn profile:
http://tinyurl.com/455eqj
See my Avvo profile:
http://tinyurl.com/4u34gg

***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***