[Fredslist] Gotham Asian Networking dinner on October 14 at 6pm

Yao Huang yao at gigapixelcreative.com
Fri Oct 10 19:33:03 EDT 2008

I hope all is well.
I want to remind you of the of the upcoming Gotham dinner.

In light of the current financial situation happening to companies and you personally, we are inviting a special guest,  Becton Ford from Wachovia as the guest speaker for the upcoming Gotham Asian dinner.

Becton has a Master’s in International Business from University of South Carolina.  She has a long and varied background for the past 15 years in the financial industry working in Chase, JP Morgan Chase, and Wachovia.  Her experience includes both U.S. and South American markets.  She will lead discussion on the current situation, and address issues for your business and personal focusing on growth.

I thought this would be an interesting person for you to meet.

Dinner details:

October 14, 2008
from 6 PM to 8 PM

Peking Park