[Fredslist] Fw: Expert Witness Marketing - Perils of the Internet for Expert Witnesses

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 09:52:21 EDT 2008

FYI, fellow experts.  Gerry

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001
(212)379-6661 (O)
(917)279-2303 (Cell)
www.goldhaber.com

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: FeedBlitz <feedblitz at mail.feedblitz.com>
To: geraldgoldhaber <geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2008 3:58:07 AM
Subject: Expert Witness Marketing - Perils of the Internet for Expert Witnesses

Your FeedBlitz Updates

Here are the latest updates for geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
"Expert Witness Marketing" - 1 new article
	1. Perils of the Internet for Expert Witnesses
	2. More Recent Articles
	3. Search Expert Witness Marketing
Perils of the Internet for Expert Witnesses
In the October issue of Florida Trend, the business magazine for our fair state, I read a comment from consultant Amy Singer regarding online research about jurors. Singer states, "We ask them ...whether they have a website....a blog...a MySpace page... Then, if it's public, we can really look at those things...."

Just another reminder that everything you say and do (especially online) can and will be cussed and discussed and used against you.  I assure you - if trial consultants are doing this type of research on jurors that attorneys are vetting you the same way prior to engaging your services.

Be aware of everything posted on your own website of course,  but also what family members or friends might say about you on their sites.  Watch what you say if you comment on others' blogs or networking sites.  Once it's out there - it's there for all to see.

• Email to a friend • Article Search • Related •  •

More Recent Articles
	* Expert Witness Websites - Contact Info?
	* Expert Witness Expenses
	* Contracts, Retainers - Getting Paid by Attorneys
	* What Would You Ask an Attorney?
	* U.S. Court System Not So Bad

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498