[Fredslist] Godiva Chocolate 3+ cases available Discounted

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Wed Oct 8 14:02:15 EDT 2008

Hello, Gotham-

I am looking to give someone a  'sweet deal'  on the following perfect, unopened cases of Godiva Chocolates.  A client misordered quantities for a large event and we have 3+ extra cases.  Since we get many orders a year for Holiday gifts, I know someone will jump at the opportunity for the discount.  Their big "oops" can be someone's gain.
Be assured, the chocolates are in perfect condition, we are a distributor of Godiva and the chocolates came direct from the factory/plant, not  a local store.

Godiva 8 pc. Gold Ballotin Chocolate Collection  -  can be seen  at www.Godiva.com
 A rich range of chocolate sensations, from creamy caramels and scrumptious pralinés, to luscious ganaches, and refined fruits and nuts. In an elegant gift box designed with a luxurious, matte gold finish. (3.4 oz.) Kosher OU-D.

24 boxes per case
3 cases available
retail:  $13 per box  =  $312 per case
Gotham price  $260 per case
Freight not included (avg. $21 per case)

We also have a few

Godiva  19 pc. Gold Ballotin Chocolate Boxes - can be seen at www.Godiva.com
A rich range of chocolate sensations, from creamy caramels and scrumptious pralinés, to luscious ganaches, and refined fruits and nuts. In an elegant gift box designed with a luxurious, matte gold finish. (7.4 oz.) Kosher OU-D.
retail:  $24 per box
Gotham price:  $20.35 per box
Freight not included

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Have a 'sweet' day-
Judie

Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l