[Fredslist] Mayor of L.A. in NYC on 10/14

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Wed Oct 8 03:20:46 EDT 2008

Dear Gotham-

If anyone is interested in meeting the Mayor of LA who is in town on the 14th of October, please let me know, as I am hosting an event for him.  He is a great guy and worth meeting one of the most powerful mayors in the country.

U.S. News & World Report named him one of "America's Best Leaders" and he has been featured on the cover of Newsweek and named one of the 25 most influential Latinos by Time Magazine.

Again, let me know if you would like to attend.

Best regards,

Sergio A. Fernández de Córdova | EVP
Fuel Outdoor | Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor | New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 212 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com<mailto:sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com> | http://www.fueloutdoor.com<http://www.fueloutdoor.com/>