[Fredslist] Next Meeting

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 23:27:24 EDT 2008

Fellow Experts:  Our next meeting of the Expert WItness Group of Gotham will be Monday, October 27th at 12:30pm at our usual restaurant (Fabio Piccolo Fiore, 230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd).  Our topic will be the Federal and State Expert Report requirements.  We all have to write expert reports so please bring a sample or two to share with our members (20 copies should suffice, depending on our attendance).  I will lead the discussion on such topics as the requirements of the report, the influence of attorneys on our reports, the risks of report drafts and emails, etc.  This will be a working lunch so come early and please let me know ASAP if you plan to be there.  Looking ahead, our last meeting of this year is Dec.8 at 12:30pm and our speaker will be Gothamite Maria Guida who will lead us in a fascinating discussion of how to improve our communication and motivational skills as an expert.  More on this later.  Hope to see you all on Oct.27.  Gerry
 p.s. if you have any colleagues whom you want to bring with you, please do and let me know.

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G