[Fredslist] Steven Mancinelli featured in Today's New York Law Journal

martin klein mklein at kamso.com
Mon Oct 6 17:22:21 EDT 2008

Two weeks ago I received victorious decisions on summary judgment motions
in two related cases: Seneca Insurance v. JMD All-Star, and Sarin v. CNA
Financial. Both of these cases are related to the underlying trademark
infringement action Colgate-Palmolive v. JMD All-Star, et al., in which I
also represent a group of retail store defendants as well as being
corporate counsel for defendant JMD All-Star. Seneca Insurance stepped in
to defend JMD All-Star, but sued for a declaration that they should not be
so obligated to defend or indemnify. CNA Financial's subsidiary insurance
companies outright disclaimed all coverage for the retail stores
defendants. On behalf of the retail stores, I in turn sued the CNA
insurance companies for an order that they are obligated to defend. I
prevailed in both actions. The decision in the Seneca Insurance case is
featured in today's New York Law Journal as one of the "Decisions of Interest."
Regards,
Steven

Steven Mancinelli, Esq.
Codispoti & Mancinelli, LLP