[Fredslist] HATS OFF TO SCOTT KLEIN[AGAIN]!!!!

galbarb14 at aol.com galbarb14 at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 16:35:47 EDT 2008

Once again Scott has performed his magic.? As you know Scott was able to get another Gotham members son to participate with the Hofstra soccer team, which I thought was fabulous,and I?knew it was something my 12 year old son would also love to do, and leave it to Scott to ,make it happen again.? My son Jason has been their "ball boy" at the last 2 practices and it has been great.? He is looking foward to their season, not to mention he is having a great soccer season as well!!!? Once again thanks for all your help.? Gale Gregory/Moms Helper Inc.