[Fredslist] Ride the circuit

jzinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Oct 6 11:00:55 EDT 2008

Gotham,
Ride the Circuit to Princeton!!! Let everyone you know on the other side of
the river know that great Gotham things are happening in Princeton, and to
join us.

October 17th at 12:30.

Just click on this link
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1193&eventTyp
e=1

Hope to see you there!!

Please join us at the next networking luncheon of the newest Gotham group
Gotham Princeton (in-formation), it is a short walk from the Princeton train
station, for those who prefer that mode of transportation, or just want to
save gas. OR an easy car ride.

Here is the info on the lunch