[Fredslist] Spotlight Presentation

AST10359 at aol.com AST10359 at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 07:56:37 EDT 2008

Hi everyone.  Just a quick note to let you know that I have the honor to do
the spotlight presentation at the Women's Group meeting on Monday, October 6.
The topic will be "How to Select Jewelry for Purchase".  I guarantee that it
will be interactive and fun with live demonstrations.

If you have never attended the Women's Group, you are missing a wonderful,
caring group of people.  Men are welcome to attend!

Hope to see you there.

Anita Taub

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life
financial challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips
and calculators.