[Fredslist] (PROMO): What are your customers or clients saying about you??

Randi Busse randi at workdevgroup.com
Fri Oct 3 10:46:30 EDT 2008

The good news is that your customers or clients are talking about you.

The bad news is that your customers or clients are talking about you.

Customers  or clients don't make up stories about you and your business.

YOU create them with each contact you or any employee in your company has
with your customer or client.

The customer or client just retells the story and it's based on what THEY
experience when doing business with you.

And it starts with the very first time they call you on the phone or walk
into your business.  What first impression, and more importantly, last
impression are you making?

Are they saying "I'll never go back there, the service was terrible", or
"They made me feel like I was their only customer".

What are YOUR customers saying about YOU?

Contact me today for your complimentary Customer Service Audit to see if
your employees are turning your customers or clients into Raving Fans, or
sending them to your competition!

Randi Busse
Workforce Development Group, Inc.

Customer Service Training & Coaching
Partnering with you to turn your customers into raving fans!

 <http://www.workdevgroup.com> www.workdevgroup.com
 <mailto:randi at workdevgroup.com> randi at workdevgroup.com
Tel:  631-598-5598

Fax: 631-598-1988