[Fredslist] Practical Strategies for Managing Risk

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Fri Oct 3 08:25:19 EDT 2008

I am teaching a new class at FIT at the Enterprise Center:

Practical Strategies for Managing Risk

Entrepreneurs face constant challenges ranging from competition, market
trends, technology, finances and management to the political/economic
landscape. To succeed, we need to adapt and grow, solve problems quickly,
juggle multiple priorities and satisfy customer demands. Explore ways to
turn problems into opportunities through innovative approaches to launching
and operating a business today. We examine the warning signs and learn
fail-safe factors to help our business thrive.

The class is at the bottom of the window, so please scroll.

To register go to:

http://www.fitnyc.edu/aspx/Content.aspx?menu=Future:SchoolsAndPrograms:Schoo
lOfContinuingAndProfessionalStudies:CourseOfferings:NonCreditCourses:Enterpr
iseCenter:NonCreditCertificatePrograms:CEOCourses&printable=true

Anna Lieber

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
Creating marketing velocity
212 874-0548

Strategic marketing, brand-building, executive coaching and training

Visit my blog to join the dialogue:
http://www.lieberbrewster.blogspot.com