[Fredslist] Investment money available for companies

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Wed Oct 1 22:41:56 EDT 2008

My very good friend Susie has sent this to me and I am passing it along.

Susie says:
I?m pleased to be working with a talented and experienced team looking
for investment opportunities.  The leader of this effort has an
impressive and successful track record working with turnarounds,
start-ups, mergers and acquisitions and IPOs.  The team is looking for
companies with solid ethics, the highest integrity and business plans
that show promise, and with additional resources can be positioned for
success.

  As you consider candidates for us, please keep in mind the following
general criteria for potential companies-

-solid business plan and early successful track record

-high growth with potential to be $50-100 million in 3-4 years

-seeking capital infusion

-interested in benefits of active and visionary investment group

-highest ethics and integrity

-active, opportunity-driven

-early financing stage, beyond angel financing

The investment group will provide the ability to transition a company
to the next level with active new investors.  The group will-

-invest $4-5 million plus

-consider $20-30 million plus for an attractive acquisition

-evaluate business plans and revise strategies and goals if necessary

-be an active partner and provide when necessary-

   -vision

   -liquidity

   -management expertise

   -contacts and partnerships

   -other needed resources and support

Thank you for bringing this opportunity to your friends and
associates.  If they are interested, we would like a business profile
of no more than two pages if possible to include-

summary of business plan
where they are in relation to the plan and what they need to succeed
size of potential market
why cash is needed and how it will be used
intellectual property
definition of market served
competitive landscape
specific target markets
barriers to entry
track record
exit strategy-potential for profit, to sell, to go public
description of management team
track record
The investment group is ready to move forward, and we hope that you
will have opportunities for us and/or contacts who can lead to
candidates.  Thanks so much for keeping us in mind-all best-Susie

Please remember that this is not angel investing. If interested,
please contact Susie whose information is below, and mention my name
and Fredslist.

Susan G. Greenwood

185 East 85th Street, #24G
New York, NY 10028-2147