[Fredslist] "PROMO" F.C.R. Private Car Service Inc.

Jorge Guzman fcrpcs at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 12:55:30 EST 2008

F.C.R.Private Car Service Inc.1(917) 535-5145 Tri-state Car & Limo Transportation Services Available.
Airports, Hourly, Tours, Door to Door, In / Out of Town. We provide a Fast, Courteous, and Reliable Service and work very hard to stand up for our companies name. Executive, Corporate and Personal Accounts Welcome. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
You've tried the rest, now come try the Best !