[Fredslist] Virtual Networking Call 11/24

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Sun Nov 23 18:12:19 EST 2008

Hi:

Our call is scheduled for tomorrow 11/24 from 1-2pm, est.  There are
just a few more spots because on this call "less is more".  If you
are interested get back to me and I will let you know if there are
still openings. (If you have ALREADY registered then it is cool!)

Please dial-in from a LAND-LINE phone and call in on time or just a
bit early (so the annoying chimes don't interrupt the call!)

Dial-in:  218-339-4600
Access Code: 147102

Please have the following ready for the call. Also, please send the
info to me by email by noon tomorrow so I can compile it as well.

NAME:
CO NAME:
WHAT YOU DO AND WHO YOU DO IT FOR:

(Example:  My name is Adrian Miller. My co.  is Adrian Miller Sales
Training and we develop customized sales skills training and sales
strategy solutions for companies across almost every industry sector,
including professional services firms.)

Thanks. Looking forward to a successful call.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"