[Fredslist] (promo) NEW GOTHAM ATTORNEY MEMBER SEEKS LANDLORD/TENANT WORK

Peter Rand plrand at optonline.net
Fri Nov 21 21:38:45 EST 2008

Good evening, Gotham

My name is Peter Rand, and I am very pleased to be a new member.  I am
looking forward to meeting other members of the "Gotham family" to see how I
can help them expand their business.

I am a solo attorney and have built a successful niche in the area of
Landlord/Tenant law.  As such, would very much appreciate any introductions
to owners of residential (single or multiple family, as well as apartment
buildings) and commercial property owners who are having difficulty with
tenants.  If you come across anyone who may need assistance in lease
drafting or evictions, I would welcome the opportunity to speak with them.

I look forward to being a part of this wonderful organization.  Happy
Thanksgiving!

Peter L. Rand

Attorney at Law

632 Broadway - Suite 301