[Fredslist] Calling all Trusts & Estates Lawyers, Accountants, and Home Insurance Brokers

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 21:52:58 EST 2008

If you are a Trust & Estates lawyer, an accountant who deals with high-end clients, or a Home Insurance broker, please read the following:

Aside from the high-end art books that I create, edit, and package, I also specialize in private Art Collection Catalogs and Legacy Books for individual clients.

If you have a client who has a significant, but undocumented, art collection, please know that they are taking a huge risk in their investment. In these troubling economic times, many owners of significant art collections are using auction houses such as Sotheby's and Christies to borrow against the value of their artworks. Accidents,  damage, or loss of these pieces means potential loss of compensation, let alone only their word to describe the contents of their collection. Complete and thorough documentation of these irreplaceable and unique items should be a priority and it should be done by someone who has extensive experience in creating art books as well as trained as an art historian. I provide both both services.

I offer your client individualized service and a completed product (read: catalog) including photography, technical documentation (name, date, size, media, etc.) as well as additional descriptions and art historical information on the works. These can be created solely as straight documentation for record keeping or can be designed and printed as an individual legacy book, increasing the value of the works when seen as part of a larger collection.

Accidents happen when you don't expect them. That's why they are called "accidents." Help protect your valued clients' valuables. Recommend that they professionally document their collection . . . the sooner the better.

Many thanks,

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC