[Fredslist] Help with mouse problem in apt

Wexler Consulting wexler.consulting at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:56:17 EST 2008

There is a lot of construction in my daughter's old apt bldg on 2nd Av (also
near subway construction).  She has a persistent mouse problem, has plugged
holes, put down glue traps.  But one keeps returning at night and has awoken
her by crawling in her hair (a few times!).  She is very upset & the
landlord's efforts are weak & ineffective.  She is getting no sleep & is too
scared to stay in her apt (she's recovering from some serious surgery so
rest at home is a big issue).

Any good suggestions, exterminator recommendation, can anyone offer their
cat a vacation in her apt?  I know THAT would keep them away.  She's not in
position to permanently adopt one.

Thank you all!

--
Rona Wexler, M.A.
Employability Expert/Vocational Evaluator
rw at wexler-consulting.com