[Fredslist] Advice on Booked Airline Ticket Which Has Gone Down In Price

Lynda Feld l.feld at aavisresources.com
Tue Nov 18 12:30:05 EST 2008

Hi, Gotham:

This is probably a lost cause, but I'm open to suggestions.  I booked a
ticket in August on USAir from JFK to Phoenix for a flight on December 5.  I
paid $299.50 per person.  The price has now dropped to $160 per person.  USA
has a ticket change fee of $150 per person, so according to their policy, I
really have no options and am stuck with the much higher price.  Is there
any Gotham member who has been creative and circumvented a similar
situation?  If so, I'd love some advice.  Thank you.

Lynda Feld

Personnel Consultant

Aavis Resources

(212) 753-4272 x212