[Fredslist] LinkedIn: Fad or Powerful Tool? An Exclusive Seminarfor Gotham Members

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Tue Nov 18 09:03:40 EST 2008

Unfortunately, I can't make this seminar, but I will relay a story that
happened recently pertaining to LinkedIn.

My wife is finishing her final year as a part time MBA student at NYU's
Stern School of Business.  She works as a Business Analyst for
Sanofi-Pasteur (the vaccination arm of the big Pharma company,
Sanofi-Aventis).  She was recently contacted by a recruiter who found
her through her LinkedIn account and wanted to discuss her career as she
came upon the finish-line.

I know there are lots of ways to use LinkedIn, but for any recruiters
out there who aren't using it - someone else is eating your lunch!

Best Regards,

Rich Klein

The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.

575 Lexington Ave.