[Fredslist] Ace Payroll is on the move

Alan Klein alan.klein at acepayroll.com
Mon Nov 17 12:02:44 EST 2008

     We are very pleased to announce that Ace Payroll Services, Inc will be relocating to a new and larger office in Melville, New York.  Our new office located at 1860 Walt Whitman Road is centrally located just off route 110.

     We will begin conducting business from our new location on Monday December 8, 2008.

     Our telephone and fax numbers will remain the same.

     We would also like to thank fellow Gotham member Jane Myers for the excellent work she did in reviewing and refining our lease, fellow Gotham member Chuck Fetta of Office Furniture Warehouse for all his design
     work and generosity in furnishing our office and fellow Gotham member Jerry Tuohey of Moveway Transfer and Storage for his time and advice in moving.

     We invite you all to come see the new office.

     Sincerely,

     Alan Klein
     Ace Payroll Services, Inc