[Fredslist] (PROMO) Last night's fundraiser for Maria Ferrari Children's Hospital: how every Gotham member can help the hospital AND their business

mmacchi at BroadViewNet.com mmacchi at BroadViewNet.com
Fri Nov 14 17:02:27 EST 2008

Hello across the network-

I attended the amazing fundraiser last night in Briarcliff Manor, NY  for
the hospital and it was a heart warming experience.

I again would like to remind all Gothamites that my company, Broadview
Networks, can potentially assist your business in reducing it's telecom
costs ( as an alternative to Verizon, AT & T, etc ) for voice and data
services.  We also provide Hosted IP ( but without your calls hitting the
public internet like traditional VOIP ) and/or phone systems.      There is
no cost or obligation for a written cost analysis, and I am personally
available to meet with you or have a conversation by phone.

Broadview will make an up front and residual monthly donation to the Maria
Ferrari Children's Hospital Foundation based on the billings of any services
from Gotham members or referrals.   This mechanism has been arranged with
the foundation and Broadview.     Even Gotham businesses currently utilizing
Broadview can be part of this if new services are added to your existing
account ( for instance, internet access via DSL ).

The first donation in this method was nailed down for the hospital in late
October from a Gotham member:  who will be the next company to benefit both
themselves and the hospital?

My goal is to raise $10,000 in donations to the foundation by the June 2009:
Gotham magic can make that a reality.

Michael A. Macchi
Senior Strategic Sales Executive
 Broadview Networks