[Fredslist] Promo: Factoring money is available for people in the construction industry

Sherry Rivera mortgagelady500 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 11:14:27 EST 2008

Money for Construction

If you or anyone you know in the construction industry, that includes Contractors, Architects etc. may benefit from having their accounts receivables factored (getting their invoices paid as soon as they are issued and having someone else wait for the payment from the customer/client) let me know.

Too often your customer takes their sweet time in paying you, while you need the money for payroll, supplies, etc.  Accounts Receivable factoring will alleviate this problem and improve your cash flow.

Factoring is not just for the construction industry, I am just speaking of this now because it is not commonly available at this time.  Factoring is available for all other industries so if the idea seems appealing and you are not in the Construction business, I can help with that as well.

Give me a call to learn more.
516 594-1400
516 458-5384

Sherry Rivera